Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pop my cherry


So i have sat here for about 20 minutes just staring at the page hoping something amazing and clever will come to me. For some reason i feel like my first time out should be something profound. Clearly this is not going to be the case with a title like "pop my cherry", now i feel like a 19 year old blonde girl who just got to canada for the first time with tall clear light-up hooker heels . Now that i have gotten my awkwardness out of the way and left you with the thoughts of 19 year old blondes(lord knows we love them even if they are nuts)


Im still sitting here trying to find something witty to say and it has just hit me, why I just dont seem to have my usual spunk. My better half is gone, i mean its not like she went straight or died she just went to cali. Apparently the moment she left the state i lost my spunk. Damn her and those blue eyes. Its like using regular sugar for life then suddenly switching to splenda.... its just missing something. Jesus most of my references seem to have something to do with young blondes and food... just think what could happen if i mixed the two :) oh the possibilities...





Now on to the point of this little blogging experiment. I'm going to use this like kanye's weight loss challenge. Yes people i am overweight. I'm not obese but i'm too heavy for my own good. And by my own good i mean i cant touch my toes because my budda belly is in the way. My current thought process is that if i basically tell the world im fat and i want to lose weight and try and monitor my progress it will happen. Along with working out. I mean im not one of those people that hook up that instant ab machine put in the batteries and sit down to eat my pint of ice cream hoping that they will balance each other out or that i will wake up with a 6 pack. I will be realistic. So here is my dirty little secret im currently pushing 160 ugh i feel a little better i might reach for a twinkie for comfort.. no instead i will go to the bar and drink vodka on the rocks. Thats where i will first cut my calories. In all seriousness this is the day i will start. I will hope for your support and if i dont have it worse things have happened.



P.s. My blogs will not always be about my kanye weight loss challenge I will get funny soon... just as soon as she gets back

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. you might find you're even less funny upon my return. i left my wit and charm in san fran and returned with peely skin and a lazy eye. we balance each other well. <3

mxrider11 said...

girly girly... what am I going to do with you??? Well for starters you can and succeed to pop you cherries (yes the two in the bottom of my martini every week)... secondly, the love of your life is going to return sooner then you know it and you will be back to your norm... and fyi you are far from having a buddah belly...